The 29th issue of TCS BaNCS customer newsletter, a special issue on insurance explores how TCS BaNCS helps largest insurers in the industry in their digital transformation to achieve excellence in customer experience, and highlights several insurers consolidating onto TCS BaNCS.
The newsletter includes the following:
- BFSI Platform Powered by TCS BaNCS: Helping your organization to move forward with digital transformation
- Digital Disruption in Insurance: Disruption of the insurance value chain and how companies are responding to disruption
- 2018 Insurance Product update: Faster updates to TCS BaNCS, and insurance applications to TCS BaNCS Digital and Quartz
- Scottish Widows: Life and Pensions brand of Lloyds Banking Group entered into a 15-year partnership with Diligenta, powered by TCS BaNCS
- M&G Prudential: 5.8 million life, pension, and annuity policies transferred to TCS subsidiary Diligenta
- MLC Life Insurance: Australian life insurer undergoes top-to-bottom transition with TCS BaNCS at the center
- BestServe Financial Limited: Hong Kong insurer unifies core pension administration and undergoes legacy transformation
- Nedbank Insurance: With unified TCS BaNCS solution, Nedbank Insurance develops new digital experiences for clients, stronger internal operations, and innovative product configurations
- Old Mutual Life Assurance Company (South Africa) Limited: Selects TCS to build a new policy administration system and front-end platform for financial advisors and their customers
- ICICI Lombard: Insurer sells record-breaking 300,000 policies in a single day with TCS BaNCS
- GST, the biggest tax reform in Indian Financial History: TCS supports 13 separate P&C insurers with rapid adaptation to India’s Goods and Services Tax
- News and events: SBI & Zions Bancorporation wins Celent’s Model Bank Award 2018, DBS and TCS awarded Best Custodian System Implementation for 2018 by TAB, TCS BaNCS User Groups, SIFMA OPS 2018
Enjoy the read.