Welcome to the Frequently Asked Questions page. Here you will find an answer to the most common queries.
1. What is the Global Insights program?
The Global Insights program is an exciting, new knowledge sharing program developed by Tata Consultancy Services targeting professionals positioned within Australia’s thriving IT sector. This series of talks are designed to educate, share knowledge and inspire. Packed with tips, case studies and powerful global lessons these interactive discussions will provide participants with a great opportunity to advance their understanding of Information Technology. This series will also assist to bring out the best in technology and bridge the knowledge gap between strategy and execution.
2. What are the topics covered in these sessions?
A variety of experienced TCS thought leaders and professionals will cover exciting topics such Digital, Mobility, Cloud, Security, Robotics, Social Media, Artificial Intelligence and Software Testing.
3. Who is invited to the Global Insights program?
The program targets but is not limited to:
– IT Managers
– Chief Technology Officers
– Business executives interested in learning more about IT strategy and implementation
– Professional IT personnel looking to broaden their knowledge and network
4. How can I register for the event?
Please visit the registration page. If you need any assistance with registration, please contact the Global Insights team on +61 (0)2 8456 2800 or email email@example.com
Seats are limited at every session. If you plan on attending the Global Insights program, we encourage you to register at your earliest convenience to ensure that the seat is secured.
5. What does it cost to attend the Global Insights?
There is no fee to attend the Global Insights program.
6. Are there any other benefits for attending the workshops?
Australian Computer Society members can claim CPD (continuing professional development) points towards maintaining their certified professional certification. To calculate the hours, you just need to work out how much time was spent in the sessions, excluding meal breaks. You can enter these hours via the online CPD Log on the Australian Computer Society website.
7. What is the dress code?
The dress code for the event is business attire.