The simple answer is that because managing customer experiences in a way that communicates business value can be easily theorized but does not translate as smoothly into execution, especially when your client is well-informed and connected in the digital world. So, are all decisions made by your organization consistent with the customer experiences you want to deliver? More so in this New Normal, where business is described as GloSoMo, i.e., Global, Social and Mobile.
To be relevant in this digital or GloSoMo world, it is important to be agile; that is, focus on growth, efficiency and innovation and align them to deliver value to all stakeholders in the ecosystem. This edition of TCS BaNCS Research Journal is a compilation of opinions from people who live and breathe financial services. Our experts see a financial services industry that pegs its future into a broader customer universe. One where customers need to be engaged on a continuous basis, and their confidence earned—via multiple media and channels.
In this issue, we feature unique perspectives on:
- Big Data: Turning More Data into More Value
- Cash and Trade Technology
- Future Drivers of Profitability for Retail Banking
- Regulations Governing the Clearing and Settlement Landscape
- RDR – The Dragon Slayer
- IFRS – Implementation Challenges and Strategies for Banks
- ROI from Core Banking Replacement
- Scenario Analysis in Stress Testing
- Regulations (May) Always Play Catch Up
- Financial Transaction Tax (FTT) – For Greater Stability?
- FIXML – A Move towards Standardization in Post-trade Market Infrastructure
- Capital – A Regulatory Perspective
- The Silver Lining
Enjoy the read.