Firms are looking at transforming their businesses to improve efficiencies and provide differentiated offerings. Be it an online brokerage platform acquiring the capabilities of a bank, thereby providing investors with better control of their assets, or sophisticated reporting capabilities, all while improving investment performance and customer service.
In this edition of TCS BaNCS Research Journal, we highlight this ever-changing scenario that every financial services organization is a part of and share opinions on the following topics:
- Market Dynamics in Clearing
- High Frequency Trading in FX
- BLACK SWAN Events – Impetus for the South African Market to Adopt Global Best Practices
- What is End-to-End Collateral Management all About?
- OTC Derivatives: Transition to a New Market Structure
- Algorithmic Trading: An Asian Perspective
- IT and Efficiency in Claims Processing
- T2S: The Transformation in European Post-trade Processing
- Risk Accumulation
- Market Liquidity Risk – Impact on Security and Inter-bank Markets
- Exchange-Traded Funds 2.0
Enjoy the read.