The staggering potential of risk-free, collaborative thinking is well-known and this is the collaboration we see in today’s collective intelligence networks.
The payments space is witnessing a similar experience in consolidation.
A consolidated payments hub is flexible enough to support changes in the future, improve response times, reduce processing costs alongside offering superior functionality and reusable components, all built on a shared system that collaborates as it evolves.
This edition of TCS BaNCS Research Journal brings you perspectives on the new generation of payments, tracking how it survived the credit crunch to then heralding a model of innovation, be it through resilience or mobile and digital technology:
- The European Payments Industry
- Remittance Information for U.S. Wire Transfers
- Straight-Through Processing (STP) – The Road Ahead
- The Payments Paradox
- Trends in the Payment Sector – An IBS Intelligence Perspective
- Digital and Physical Markets Drive Payment Innovations
- Adoption of ISO 20022 Messages by IFX Forum
- The Expansion of BPO: Examples from Banking and Financial Services
- Customer Experience 2.0 in Payments
- Role of SFMS in shaping the Indian Payments Landscape
- M-Payments across Asia Pacific
- Emerging Trends in Payments in India
- Payment Execution through Mobile Applications
Enjoy the read.