The third edition of TCS BaNCS Research Journal showcases insights on key trends shaping the Islamic financial industry and the Middle East.
Financial services organizations are fundamentally shifting their strategy canvas by not just focusing on customers and competitors, but on end-customers and new players, or alternatives. This would mean creating new sources of value for buyers and new demand, thereby shifting the strategic pricing, packaging, white-labeling and delivery of solutions. They are also adopting different efficiency strategies for the retail and wholesale segments and demanding shared infrastructure. SOA is enabling them to avoid redundant and hidden costs of ownership. Investments or “Change the Bank” strategies are largely around channel-aware and channel-agnostic initiatives to truly realize the potential of the “any place is a banking place” paradigm of the future.
In this issue, we feature unique perspectives on:
- The New Landscape in GCC
- Integrating Risk and Business Intelligence
- Standardized Pre-validation Models for Islamic Markets
- Exchange-traded Funds: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
- Making Relationship-based Pricing a Reality in Financial Services
- Mobile Payments in MENA – Driving Convergence
- Emerging Trends and The Future of Global Custody Services
- Regulatory Challenges & Opportunities in MENA
- Banking on Islam – A Technology Perspective
- Opportunities Grow for Takaful: Demographic Drivers & Technology Implications
Enjoy the read.