Welcome to the second edition of the TCS BaNCS Research Journal. Economies across the world have begun showing signs of recovery and promise, more so in emerging markets such as India.
The financial services industry in India has held up well amidst tough challenges and, today, stands at the brink of a new era of optimism.
This edition of TCS BaNCS Research Journal showcases insights on the key trends shaping the industry:
- Next Generation Banking in India
- Delivering a Compelling Return on Investment from Mobile Financial Services
- The Financial Superstore in Indian Capital Markets
- Transforming Corporate Actions Data Transfer
- Key Trends in Global Wholesale Payments
- Corporate Actions and XBRL
- Banking on Wealth
- Is the Future of Retail Banking ‘Picture’ Perfect?
- Enterprise-Wide Anti-Money Laundering and KYC Initiatives
- Risk Management: An Introduction to Value at Risk (VaR)
- Emerging Markets in India
- Decision Support Criteria for Globally Distributing Work in the IT Industry
Enjoy the read.