In the inaugural edition of the TCS BaNCS Research Journal, we have compiled research findings that explore perspectives—and prescriptives—for the financial services industry at large.
In this issue, we feature unique perspectives on:
- Capital Markets – An Evolving Framework
- Balancing Risk and Innovation in OTC Markets
- Multi-Asset Trading – Seeking Alpha in Trading
- Developing a Risk Management Framework
- Enterprise Operational Risk Grows Up
- Towards a Converged Payments Hub
- Demystifying Corporate Actions Administration Challenges
- Building a New Financial Order
- To Measure is to Understand – The Need for Closed Loop BPM
- Green IT and the Financial Services Industry
- Why IT Should Lead an Organization’s “Green” Movement
- Redefining the Value Experience in Banking
- A Case for Enterprise-Wide Solutions for AML and Anti-Fraud
Hope you enjoy reading the journal.