Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Florida
May 2 – 5, 2016
SIFMA’s Annual Operations Conference & Exhibition is a forum for brokers, dealers, asset managers and technology vendors to discuss the evolution of operations, regulations and implementation strategies. This year, SIFMA will focus on T+2 implementation, cybersecurity, blockchain and more.
TCS BaNCS was an official exhibitor at SIFMA OPS2016 and showcased its range of Capital Markets solutions at Booth #515.
TCS BaNCS for Capital Markets:
TCS BaNCS offers a digital-ready solution suite for wealth advisors, broker dealers, money managers, and custodians to implement robust, STP-enabled and highly-scalable processes for Wealth Management, Securities Trading and Processing, Custody, Corporate Actions and Income processing.
Read more about our offerings on:
Gain insights from best practices:
- BNP Paribas Securities Services – Deploys T+2 Ready, real-time US Custody solution
- Colonial First State – Top Australian Fund Manager implements TCS BaNCS for Corporate Actions
- CorpBanca – Automates Columbian Custody Operations
- Standard Chartered Bank – Single-touch Custody across Asian Markets
- Societe Generale Securities Services – #2 European Custodian chooses TCS BaNCS
TCS BaNCS Viewpoints:
To know more about TCS BaNCS participation at the event, please contact:
Head, Analyst & Public Relations, TCS Financial Solutions
Phone: +1 212 313 6800