In the 28th issue of TCS BaNCS customer newsletter, we cover
- Strategies for technology transformation that will enable financial institutions to modernize their business models in step with—and ahead of—the leaders in the digital economy.
- In Toronto, TMX Group is enabling traders in Canada and worldwide to optimize the deployment of capital across asset classes, which in turn will drive more trading through TMX Group exchanges.
- In Singapore, DBS Bank has deployed a single TCS BaNCS instance for settlements and asset servicing across all its custody centers in Asia.
- Our cloud-based deployment model for TCS BaNCS enables banks to undergo a rapid transformation to a modern core banking solution.
- In the U.S., the Federal Reserve-backed Faster Payments Task Force is laying the groundwork for multiple high-speed, low-cost payment rails, which has huge implications.
- TCS helps organizations to get started with business-ready blockchain solutions, develop new blockchain solutions, and connect with emerging networks and ecosystems in financial services and beyond.
- In the U.S., banks will have to upgrade their analytical capabilities to come up with forward-looking loss estimates to comply with CECL requirements
Enjoy the read.
You can also view the online version of the newsletter here.