This edition of TCS BaNCS newsletter #26 features stories on how TCS BaNCS deployed complete broker-dealer solution in just nine weeks at Investec India, helped top U.S. banks to modernize post-trade operations and launch of Insurance Repositories for digitization of financial assets for Market Infrastructure clients.
We discuss the following in the newsletter:
- Financial Services: Eager to disrupt itself? TCS BaNCS to support distributed ledgers
- Investec India: Broker-dealer deploys complete solution in just nine weeks
- Post-Trade Modernized: Top-five U.S. super-regional bank deploys future-ready solution for securities settlement
- Big Win: Emerging market bank achieves parity with custody competitors
- The Future of Custody: Four transformations that will define custodian business models
- Transition to a Digital Ecosystem: Life insurance first among many innovative applications for digital repositories
- Industry Analysts: Independent research firm cites TCS BaNCS as a Leader
- Bank of Bhutan: Bank doubles transaction volumes after 10-month deployment of TCS BaNCS for Core Banking
- IDBI Capital: Online brokerage transforms operations with TCS BaNCS
- National Employment Savings Trust: UK pension scheme enrolls 100,000 employers and 3 million members
- Events: TCS BaNCS Dialogues, Upcoming Events and more
Enjoy the read.
You can also view the online version of the newsletter here.