The 25th “Silver Jubliee” issue of TCS BaNCS Newsletter features stories on how TCS BaNCS helped Myanmar’s two largest banks to participate in the historic first day of equities trading on the country’s new stock exchange and enabling AlAhli Takaful Company extend the reach of its increasingly-popular Takaful insurance offerings to new customers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
In this newsletter, we discuss the following:
- Bootstrapping an Equities Market: Two largest banks in Myanmar first-to-market with retail brokerage services
- AlAhli Takaful Company: Saudi Arabia’s largest provider of Takaful insurance automates multi-channel life insurance
- TCS BaNCS for Reconciliations: Multi-entity, SWIFT-compliant solution reconciles both cash and securities accounts
- Standard Chartered: Update on single-touch custody solution deployed in 40 countries for securities services
- T+2 Settlement: Move to T+2 will reshape settlement and corporate actions in the US capital markets
- Payments Modernization: payments hub offers a customer-focused response to trends, says CEB TowerGroup’s Andy Schmidt
Enjoy the read.