In the 24th edition of TCS BaNCS Newsletter, we feature stories from Societe Generale Securities Services – implementation of TCS BaNCS for Corporate Actions, PostFinance migrating its core banking and treasury solutions onto a single standard implementation of TCS BaNCS, Axis Bank – first-to-market in India with Enterprise Payments Hub from TCS BaNCS and many more.
In this newsletter, we discuss the following:
- Disruption and the Innovator’s Dilemma: NGS on overcoming the adoption angst in the digital economy
- Societe Generale Securities Services: TCS BaNCS supports launch of pan-European custody platform
- PostFinance: Leading Swiss retail and business bank consolidates onto TCS BaNCS
- Axis Bank: Innovative bank first-to-market in India with Enterprise Payments Hub
- Algorithmic Trading: TCS BaNCS allows traders to develop and execute their own algorithmic trading strategies
- News: Bank Yahav first in Israel with TCS BaNCS, and BSP Fiji in core banking upgrade
- TCS Innovation Forum: Banking industry innovators speak at invitation-only event in New York City
- Events: Digital Banking Summit, World Forum of CSDs, TSX Equities Trading, and TCS #1 in FinTech 100
Enjoy the read.