The 20th edition of the TCS BaNCS Customer Newsletter looks back on the 20-year history of TCS as a software provider to the world’s leading custodian banks. More than 40 major custodial financial institutions rely upon the robust custody capabilities of TCS BaNCS, which recently won the Custody category at the 2013 Global Custodian Awards for Excellence.
Other accolades won by TCS BaNCS include: TCS won Celent’s ’XCelent Customer Base Award’ for North America; and was ranked by CEB TowerGroup as ‘Best-in-Class’ in three categories in its December 2013 report, ‘Core Banking Systems for Large Banks.’
The cover story for this issue describes how SEI Investments Co. used an innovative method of enterprise software development to increase the pace at which it on-boards customers to the SEI Wealth Platform, a comprehensive solution built using TCS BaNCS.
The newsletter includes the following:
- Upside Down, Inside Out – How to respond to “Upside Down” innovations with “Inside Out” thinking
- SEI Wealth Platform – SEI’s shift to Scaled Agile backed by talent from TCS and architecture of TCS BaNCS
- Custody – TCS BaNCS wins best custody solution at the 2013 Global Custodian Awards
- Corporate Actions – The FATCA Operational Challenge
- Banking – TCS wins Celent’s “XCelent Customer Base Award” for North America in core banking
- ISO 20022 – TCS BaNCS prepares clients for ISO 20022 connectivity to DTCC
- Market Infrastructure – Target2-Securities advice, and TCS wins five-year deal with United Stock Exchange of India
- Events – Industry analysts visit TCS, TCS BaNCS User Groups for Corporate Actions, and TCS BaNCS in Israel
- Best-in-Class Rankings – Excerpt from CEB TowerGroup report, “Core Banking Systems for Large Banks, Dec. 2013”
Enjoy the read.