In this edition of newsletter #19, we discuss the digital economy, IT solution providers in USA, new banking models and core systems transformation.
We also feature success stories from Khan Bank in Mongolia, the world’s second largest land-locked country, and Scotland’s Cussco where they talk about how their core banking solution has helped them offer advanced and innovative solutions to their customers.
The newsletter includes the following:
- ‘Banking in the Digital Economy’ – N Ganapathy Subramaniam, President, TCS Financial Solutions shares his perspectives on how financial institutions are being transformed by social media, mobile technology and cloud computing
- Khan Bank shares their story shares their story on how they serve the diverse needs of rural and urban customers in fast-growing economy
- Highlights from the annual TCS BaNCS Customer Forum and FT-TCS BaNCS Financial Leaders Dinner Forum
- A special section on TCS BaNCS Core Banking Success stories – Since 2007, the TCS BaNCS newsletter has featured over 35 case studies just on core banking
- Beyond the “Domestics” – Ashvini Saxena, Principal Consultant, TCS Financial Solutions discusses how modern, real-time core banking benefits U.S. financial institutions and the 21st-century economy
- Cussco ASP shares their story on how one year later, expanded channels and products turn Capital Credit Union into primary financial institution for members
- C-Edge ASP – K Krishna Kumar, CEO, C-Edge tells the story of how eight years later ASP delivery of TCS BaNCS supports 156 banks and 90 million customer accounts
- Highlights from the Core Banking Roundtable – Expert observers of the U.S. retail banking market assess prospects for core banking renewal
Early-Stage Technologies and the Retail Bank – Thomas Mathew, Principal Consultant, TCS Financial Solutions highlights the need for strong business-process fundamentals to make it easier to embrace innovation
- US Regulatory Compliance – Are You Ready for 2014? – Amy Avitable, Principal Consultant, TCS Financial Solutions believes that Dodd-Frank is only the beginning of next year’s compliance checklist
- Glimpses from Sibos 2013 Dubai and the TCS BaNCS User Forum for Corporate Actions in New York
Enjoy the read.