In the 18th edition of the TCS BaNCS newsletter, we present an in-depth profile of our recently-announced deal with Zions Bancorporation, the first major core banking deal for TCS BaNCS in the United States. This edition also includes the Case for Industry Utilities in Securities Processing, coverage on CSD12, updates on the TCS BaNCS user forum for corporate actions and more.
Here are a few highlights from this edition:
- Industry Utilities in Securities Processing – Utilities for post-trade activities offer tremendous benefits to securities industry participants
- Succcess Story: Zions Bancorporation – Zions Bancorporation supports multi-entity business model with the US deployment of TCS BaNCS
- Lienhardt & Partner Privatbank Zürich AG – Interview with Dr. Markus Graf, CEO of LPZ, an innovative private bank in Switzerland
- Trade Reconciliation Outsourcing – Everest Group describes what to look for in a third-party BPO provider for trade reconciliation
- Central Securities Depositories – TCS outlines a business opportunity for CSDs at CSD12, a premier industry event, in St. Petersburg
- TCS BaNCS User Forum for Corporate Actions – Members work together and with TCS to help shape the future of TCS BaNCS
- Banking Industry Architecture Network – TCS’ participation in the development of BIAN standards
- Events – TCS BaNCS Global Channel Partner Program, IFX Forum, and TCS at Sibos and BAI Retail Delivery
Enjoy the read.