In the 17th edition of the TCS BaNCS newsletter, we bring you a special report on the key trends in capital markets, wealth management and private banking, seven core banking implementation success stories in Greater China and must-have competencies in the cash and trade technology.
Here are a few highlights from this edition:
- Five Must-Have Tech Competencies In Cash and Trade – NG Subramanaiam outlines how banks can remain competitive in corporate banking
- BNI Custody – Indonesia’s leading state-owned bank (BNI) takes on new custody business while positioning itself for overseas opportunities
- TCS Anticipates China’s Path – The key trends in capital markets, private banking and wealth management in Greater China
- The China Sucess Story – Success stories of core banking implementation in Greater China
- Making Mortgages Compliant – TCS’ involvement with the US-based financial institutions to prepare for 3,500 pages of new mortgage rules
- Announcements – TCS BaNCS new industry-leading billion-account benchmark and upcoming events
- Sibos 2012 – Customer Forum In Osaka
- TCS BaNCS in the Top Ranks – Reports from Celent, Forrester and CEB TowerGroup
Enjoy the read.