We are pleased to present the 16th edition of the TCS BaNCS newsletter – from TCS Financial Solutions.
Our cover story features Standard Chartered Bank (see page 6) and its One World, One Touch initiative. Through an innovative “single-touch” custody model, Standard Chartered Bank provides investors and intermediaries with a direct pipeline into the fast-growing emerging markets of Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
The newsletter includes:
- Ready for Regulation – N. Ganapathy Subramaniam describes how TCS supports compliance efforts
- One World, One Touch – Standard Chartered Bank begins 32-country deployment of “single-touch” custody solution
- Book Excerpt from “The TCS Story and beyond” – S. Ramadorai recounts how TCS in 1994 won the Standard Chartered deal
- Finding a Path through the Regulatory Maze – Mortgage reform, UDAAP and legal risk in U.S. financial services
- FinTech 100 TCS at #2 in 2012 FinTech rankings
- BAI Retail Delivery: Photos and highlights from the October conference and exhibition
- Gartner MQ: TCS named a Leader in International Retail Core Banking
- CUA Australia’s largest customer-owned financial institution launches mobile app
- Savvis TCS BaNCS to be offered on cloud-enabled hosted environment in North America
- News and Events: Mozido strategic alliance, TCS BaNCS Strategy Day, and The Asian Banker Awards
Enjoy the read.