When TCS formed “TCS Financial Solutions” in April 2007, we had a minimal presence in the financial services marketplace. Today, TCS Financial Solutions has earned its well deserved reputation as a vital and vibrant industry presence and a global financial solutions powerhouse supporting financial institutions of every size and scale through a single, FSI-domain-specific organization.
To commemorate TCS BaNCS’ fifth anniversary, we present our largest-ever issue of the TCS BaNCS newsletter, featuring both exciting new case studies and five-year indexes for the previous case studies in each of our industry domains: banking, capital markets and insurance.
N Ganapathy Subramanaiam describes the early days of TCS BaNCS and anticipates the next five years. He also discusses his perspective on the “market today” and the “buy v/s build” question. He explains how TCS has an extremely strong position in the fastest-growing emerging markets and a long track record of growth and success in the developed nations.
N Chandrasekaran, CEO & MD, TCS, describes the formation of TCS BaNCS and the way forward.
The newsletter includes:
- Five Years of TCS BaNCS – by N. Ganapathy Subramaniam, President, TCS Financial Solutions
- From the desk of the CEO – Letter from N. Chandrasekaran, CEO of Tata Consultancy Services, on the fifth anniversary of TCS BaNCS
- Banking: Global Presence for Banks of Every Size
- C-EDGE: Everywhere Banking – Maharashtra Gramin Bank adopts TCS BaNCS via ASP solution
- Capital Markets: Solutions for Entire Spectrum of Global Trading
- Brokerjet: Beyond Borders – Online and mobile brokerage expands in Central and Eastern Europe
- Insurance: Powering Diversity of Business Models
- DILIGENTA: Special Report – Timeline of TCS BPO subsidiary Diligenta
- Phoenix Life: Transformation Achieved – Life insurer achieves cost certainty and risk reduction
- Friends Life: The 15-year deal – Per-policy pricing enables life insurer to ensure competitive advantages
- Five years of recognition – Five years of awards and accredication from industry media, analyst firms, and trade groups
Enjoy the read.