We are pleased to present the 14th edition of the TCS BaNCS newsletter, the quarterly newsletter from TCS Financial Solutions.
Our cover story (page 6) features a cooperative venture formed by two of Scotland’s leading credit unions. It also demonstrates the innovation and creativity that can be unleashed with the right tools.
TCS, as an Official Exhibitor at SIBOS 2011, showcased its universal financial services platform for capital markets and the banking and insurance industries in the form of the TCS BaNCS product suite at Booth B116.
In keeping with the theme of this year’s TCS BaNCS Customer Forum, held at the magnificent Art Gallery of Ontario, our stand at SIBOS featured a collection of first-rate artwork.
Pictures of the event (page 22) will provide you with a glimpse of the artwork on display.
The newsletter includes:
- Ahead of the curve: customer needs and expectations drive product development and market readiness, says NGS
- CUSSCO:”CUSSCO” Credit union Cooperative supports Scotland with TCS BaNCS
- Post Finance: four year plan puts one of the Switzerland’s leading financial Leaders Dinner forum
- TCS BaNCS Customer Forum 2011
- Compliance: Amy Avitable, National Director of Compliance, Sheshunoff, lists the top regulatory concerns for U.S. financial institutions”
- Small Business Banking: Christine Barry, Research Director, Aite Group, explains the results of Aite’s latest small-business banking survey
- BAI Roundtable: BAI CEO Debbie Bianucci and executives from U.S. Bank and Anchor Bank participate
- in a discussion on retail banking trends”
- IFX Forum: TCS promotes worldwide adoption of IFX v2.1 with membership in IFX Forum
- Events and Announcements: TCS named a “Leader” in Gartner’s MQ for International Retail Core Banking; plus photos from Sibos 2011 in Toronto”
Enjoy the read.