We are pleased to present the 13th edition of the TCS BaNCS newsletter, the quarterly newsletter from TCS Financial Solutions.
In this edition, we emphasize on the work we have done toward economic growth in the markets served by our clients. You will find compelling evidence of fundamental improvements in the functioning of capital markets around the globe.
We have enabled markets in sub-Saharan Africa to benefit from improved connectivity to global institutional investors through Nedbank Investor Services, which has improved its capabilities for managing assets under custody with TCS BaNCS. We have also enabled financial institutions in countries such as the US and Switzerland to reduce costs, create revenue opportunities and manage risk.
The newsletter includes:
- Trends Towards 2015: NGS assesses the likely state of the financial services Industry in 2015
- Nedbank Investor Services – South Africa’s leading wholesale custodian selects TCS BaNCS Securities Processing for complete Solution
- Inter-Connected Stock Exchange of India – TCS BaNCS powers timely reboot of regional ‘exchange of exchanges
- Mizuho Trust & Banking CO.USA – Custody Executives share their insight on US. Corporate Actions
- SWIFT: Interview with Cris Church, Swift Chief Executive Americas and Global Head of Securities
- BPO Case Study: Payments – One of the world’s global banks turns to TCS for STP in payments
- POST FINANCE: Switzerland’s leading provider of domestic and international payments to deploy TCS BaNCS
- Announcements: TCS BaNCS lands deals in Europe, Middle-East, Asia Pacific, New Zealand and Russia/CIS
Enjoy the read.