We are pleased to present the 11th edition of the TCS BaNCS newsletter, the quarterly newsletter from TCS Financial Solutions.
In this issue, we highlight two case studies: Cathay United Bank, based in Taiwan, recently completed a three-year transformation project to replace 100 external legacy systems; and The Rock, based in Central Queensland, Australia, has launched an innovative mini-branch strategy using a low-cost technology infrastructure.
The newsletter includes:
- Looking Ahead – “The Environmental Imperative”
- Cover Story: Cathy United Bank Drives Strong Growth
- Core Banking: The Rock Sparks Profit Growth
- TCS BaNCS Customer Forum: Insight and advice from Strate and SEI
- Solutions: IT for the Planet – energy efficiency for in the data centers and facilities of financial institution
- Briefing: Charting the Course – TCS BaNCS roadmap incorporates global customer feedback into technology development cycle
- Events: Photos from BAI RDS in Las Vegas, SIBOS in Amsterdam and TCS’ 4th summit 2010 in Sydney. Australia
- Analyst Insight: Among The Leaders
Enjoy the read.