We are pleased to present the tenth edition of the TCS BaNCS newsletter, the quarterly newsletter from TCS Financial Solutions.
In this issue we highlight the following:
- Some of our longest success stories, including LCH Clearnet and SEI Investments
- A conversation with Debbie Bianucci, CEO of BAI and Manuel Chinea, CMO and SVP of Banco Popular North America
Liquidity venues in Asia as well as MIT’s insights on enterprise-focused research
The newsletter includes:
- Looking Ahead – N. Ganapathy Subramaniam on the decade to come.
- Cover Story: A Partnership Forged in Steel – LCH.Clearnet intends to become the premier multi-asset clearing house in the world, with TCS as a strategic partner.
- Case Study: Soft Dollars, High Profits – SEI’s agency brokerage attracts order flow through sophisticated handling of soft-dollar commissions.
- Intelligence: MIT Center for Information Systems Research – Academics gather insights from experienced IT practitioners to develop enterprise-focused research.
- Capital Markets: Looking for Liquidity In Asia – Will “dark pools” transform the Asian equities markets? If so, when?
- Interview: BAI Report – BAI’s CEO and a banking executive on the BAI Retail Delivery planning committee discuss retail banking trends.
- Briefing: Wealth Management – Q&A with Vijay Ramachandran on wealth management, including pricing and segmentation models, regulations, and technology.”
- News and Events – Gartner Magic Quadrant; TCS BaNCS Market Infrastructure announcements; photos from Tower Group and SIFMA; and upcoming events.”
Enjoy the read.