On top of the customer engagements of our parent company, Tata Consultancy Services, we at TCS Financial Solutions, can also point to a portfolio of project experience that speaks volumes. TCS Financial Solutions and our customers successfully implemented 32 important engagements in FY 2007, an amazing average of one “go-live” project every 12 calendar days. In terms of experience and FSI domain knowledge, TCS Financial Solutions’ 4,200-plus professionals are unmatched in the marketplace. In this issue we visit DBS, Orbay, Citi Wealth Advisors and Clearstream and find out how TCS Financial Solutions has helped them build sustainable competitive advantages in their respective markets.
This newsletter includes:
- Looking Ahead – N. Ganapathy Subramaniam on certainties at SIBOS
- Cover Story: Clearstream Goes for Gold – International Central Securities Depository builds central repository for corporate actions
- Case Study: Orbay – Rabo bank launches Orbay venture to provide white-labeled securities processing services
- Case Study: DBS Bank – Singapore bank implements integrated custody solution with multi-asset support
- Case Study: Citi Wealth Advisors – Citi Wealth Advisors grows Citigroup’s global wealth management business in India
- Analyst Q&A: Carbon Trading—Are You Ready? -What’s the role of broker-dealers, exchanges and banks in the emerging carbon markets?
- News: Forrester on global banking vendors, and Direct Market Access in India
- Events: Photos from around the world, and get ready for BAI
Enjoy the read.