TCS BaNCS is delighted to provide you with a summary of our Customer Forum held at Sibos 2009 as well as a number of outstanding client success stories and thought leadership articles. In this issue we take a “inside look” at Link Up Markets, we cover SEPA compliance with Thierry Roehm from Société Générale and we announce the TCS BANCS Core Banking Go Live at Bank of Pichincha in Latin America, and we interview the team at CIG Central European Insurance Company. We also cover TCS Aspire Reconciliations utility, plug-and-play components in Banking, as well as new standards in the OTC Derivatives market.
This newsletter includes:
- Looking Ahead – N . Ganapathy Subramaniam hears from customers: “How can we save 30 percent?”
- Cover Story: Link Up Markets Connecting settlement providers will lead to a more integrated and efficient securities market
- Breaking News: Banco Pichincha – Major Latin American bank goes live on TCS BaNCS
- 2nd Annual TCS bancs Customer Forum – Panel explores the benefits and challenges of back-office integration
- Payments Forecast – Banking executive expresses concern about falling revenues ahead under SEPA
- TCS Aspire – Reconciliations utility redefines the middle office
- Case study: CIG Central European Insurance Company – Rapid launch enables strategic market position for Hungarian insurance innovators
- Briefing: Core Banking Centre of Excellence – Plug-and-play standards in core banking will enable new industry economics
- Briefing: Designing a New Infrastructure for Derivatives – How a common infrastructure can put innovative OTC derivatives in the safety zone
- Events – Photos from SIBOS 2009 in Hong Kong; mark your calendar for Meftec 2010
Enjoy the read.