Within a year of formation, TCS Financial Solutions has been named “leader” in the Gartner International Retail Core Banking Magic Quadrant, ranked as the world’s #2 best-selling core banking solution by International Banking Systems, and our customer-tested and proven solutions continue to be adopted by leading financial institutions around the world.
In this issue of the TCS BaNCS newsletter, we visit clients in Indonesia, Bahrain and South Africa, and learn how TCS Financial Solutions has helped them build sustainable competitive advantages in their respective markets.
The newsletter includes the following articles:
- Looking Ahead – N. Ganapathy Subramaniam on “Changing the Business”
- Analyst Coverage – See what Gartner and Cap Gemini have to say about TCS Financial Solutions
- Cover Story -Bank Negara Indonesia achieves fast time-to-market with flexible technology
- Insurance – Bahrain National Holding achieves success with TCS BaNCS Insurance
- Core Banking -Capitec Bank in South Africa builds innovative paperless retail bank
- TCS Global Consulting Practice -Banks can find opportunity amidst challenges, says TCS’ top FSI consultant
- News -More accolades from IBS; plus TCS Financial Solutions talks to the media
- Securities Trading – Bahrain’s TAIB Bank and Oman’s Bank Muscat pick TCS BaNCS Securities Trading
- Events – MEFTEC photos; India vs. Australia in cricket; and upcoming events
Enjoy the read.