We are pleased to present to you the first 2009 edition of TCS BaNCS, the quarterly newsletter from TCS Financial Solutions. Once again, we are proud to highlight a number of outstanding customer success stories and thought leadership articles. This issue of TCS BaNCS takes a special focus on banking and finance in the Middle East. Our clients in the region continue to experience strong revenue growth and dynamic new business opportunities despite a very challenging global economic outlook.
This newsletter includes:
- Looking Ahead – N. Ganapathy Subramaniam on fusing global with local business
- Cover Story: NASDAQ Dubai -Region’s first major derivatives market creates premier destination for investors
- Case Study: Arab Bank Australia – Bank provides breadth of service to a focused market segment
- Case Study: Takaful International Corp. – Corp.-Islamic insurer improves underwriting and efficiency
- Clear Forecast for Cloud Computing: Technology leadership from TCS CTO K. Ananth Krishnan
- Analyst Insights: Global Growth – Celent report on growth in Islamic banking around the world
- Events: Photos from BAI Retail Delivery 2008 conference
- Research: State Bank of India – Tower Group on the world’s largest centralized core processing implementation
Enjoy the read.