We are pleased to present to you the first 2010 edition of TCS BaNCS, the quarterly newsletter from TCS Financial Solutions.
Once again, we are proud to highlight a number of outstanding customer success stories and thought leadership articles. In this issue we take an “inside look” at Guangdong Rural Credit Union Cooperatives, Hua Xia Bank, ING Direct, LB (Swiss) Private Bank and BankMuscat.
We also cover Islamic credit and Debit cards and discuss the effect of the global financial crisis on Australia’s banking sector.
This newsletter includes:
- Looking Ahead – N . Ganapathy Subramaniam maps the path to universal banking in the age of data
- Cover Story: ING DIRECT Australia – Direct bank launches transactional banking product with TCS BaNCS Cards
- Special Section: Banking in China – Guangdong Rural Credit Cooperatives, Hua Xia Bank, and the TCS Center of Excellence in China
- Private Banking: LB(Swiss) Private Bank Ltd.
- Special Section: Islamic Banking and Finance – Customer on-boarding challenge turns into opportunity with breadth of services
- Securities Trading: Bank Muscat – Oman bank looks back at two years using TC S BaNCS S Securities Trading
- Analyst Q&A: Islamic Credit and Debit Cards -Terry Xie of Mercator Advisory Group describes the market for Islamic cards
- Briefing: Capitalizing on Financial Resilience in Australia – Now’s the perfect time for Australian banks to push ahead with technology
- Events – Photos from BAI 2009, new research, and accolades from IBS and Celent
Enjoy the read.