Despite the credit crises hitting the world markets at the same time, we still managed to draw a record number of visitors to our booth at SIBOS 2008, Vienna. Hearing their challenges and objectives first hand really does help position TCS Financial Solutions to play an ever more active and productive role in helping our customers extend their competitive standing in the marketplace. To showcase our joint efforts we have highlighted a number of outstanding client success stories in this edition of the TCS BaNCS newsletter.
This newsletter includes:
- Looking Ahead – N. Ganapathy Subramaniam on adaptation of Alpha
- Cover Story: Real-Time Payments – Société Générale enhances liquidity for large corporate through SEPA-ready payments hub
- Case Study: NLB Group -TCS BaNCS helps Slovenia’s largest bank take a strategic approach to IT
- Case Study: Banco Pichincha – Ecuador’s largest bank extends capabilities with TCS BaNCS Core Banking
- Case Study: Taishin Bank -Taishin Bank builds on TCS BaNCS Core Banking to provide a single view of the customer
- Executive Insight: Krishnan Ramanujam, COO -Announcing TCS BaNCS Core Banking V10 and our new Professional Services Group
- Analyst Q&A: SEPA Strategies – Tower Group on SEPA and its impact on the European financial services landscape
- Events: Photos from Sibos in Vienna
- News: TCS acquires Citi Global Services Ltd., plus the TCS BaNCS Customer Forum
Enjoy the read.