Enabling efficient trade processing
The increasing use of smartphones and tablets is transforming the way in which investors access the Web and trade today. The challenge lies in accommodating diverse mobile devices and form factors to keep up with the pace of development of new mobile platforms.
There is an increased demand for analytics and actionable data based on social media sentiments and technical-pattern detection tools from retail investors. Also, on the institutional side, rapid adoption of algorithmic trading and co-location facilities are driving the race towards low latency platforms.
TCS BaNCS for Securities Trading is a multi-market, multi-asset trading solution that can be deployed as an integrated front-to- back-office solution with TCS BaNCS for Securities Processing, or on a standalone basis integrating with third party, back-office systems. The solution’s modular nature allows for independent components to be deployed independently. All channels (internet, mobile/tablets) are based on a responsive web design.
Multi-asset, multi-market trading
TCS BaNCS for Securities Trading supports different execution types such as worked orders, Direct Market Access and algorithmic trading. The use of in-memory architecture and high performance computing principles has enabled low latency levels. The solution can accelerate business growth through:
- Increased trade efficiency and control –Supports all types of executions, increasing dealer productivity and efficiency
- Superior risk management –Limits overall exposure via pre-trade validation for buying power limits and effective order–level risk management
- Informed decision-making –Supports advanced trading and decision features over multiple channels, enabling investors to trade profitably
- Glocalized trading –Flexibility to connect to buy-and sell-side order routing networks to speed up access across markets.
- Custody -Boost transaction processing speeds
- Corporate Actions -Speed up corporate actions
- Market Infrastructure -Build a strong foundation for business transformation
- Private Banking -Boost advisory capabilities and offer speedy solutions to customers
- Quartz – Blockchain technology
- Securities Processing -Step up trading with Straight-Through-Processing
- Service Integrator – The financially aware middleware
- Target-2-Securities – Deal with regulations efficiently