Operate on a single platform across markets – TCS BaNCS for Market Infrastructure
Market infrastructure institutions today face the need to reinvent themselves and respond quickly to evolving trends in the trade and post-trade landscape. The pressure to sustain revenue streams, growing competition, and the need to focus on regulatory compliance has made it imperative for firms to maintain a competitive edge by offering superior, reliable, and cost effective services.
The Market Infrastructure solution from TCS BaNCS enables transformation through:
- OTC Services
- Central Securities Depositories
- Registrar & Transfer Agency (RTA) Services
Enabling Higher Levels of Straight-Through-Processing (STP) with TCS BaNCS
TCS BaNCS for Market Infrastructure is a componentized, highly scalable solution, deployable in an integrated Straight-Through-Processing (STP) environment. The solution supports end-to-end trade and post-trade capabilities, including trade matching, risk and collateral management, surveillance, unified clearing, settlement, and depository and registry around a common reference data layer.
TCS BaNCS for Market Infrastructure supports omnibus and segregated views with double entry book keeping for transactions; unified clearing with support for multiple BIS settlement models, and cash and physical settlement of derivatives.
Regulatory and standards compliance – It complies with CSD-R, IOSCO-CPMO, LEI, EMIR, CAJWG, MiFID II, FATCA and CRS regulations. It also enables high levels of automation through the use of industry standard messages – ISO 15022, ISO 20022, FIX, FIXML, FpML.
It enables transformation by catering to the need of CSDs, including Demat and Remat, immobilization or upliftment, and account and settlement transfers. It provides stock exchanges with a robust technology platform for quick execution of trades. With a high performance matching engine, it facilitates market data dissemination and index computation alongside a trading front-end to manage spot and derivatives.
- Custody – Boost transaction processing speeds
- Corporate Actions – Speed up corporate actions
- Private Banking – Boost advisory capabilities and offer speedy solutions to customers
- Securities Processing -Step up trading with Straight-Through-Processing
- Securities Trading – Enable fast and seamless connectivity in trading
- Service Integrator – The financially aware middleware
- Target-2-Securities – Deal with regulations efficiently