Streamlining Custody Operations
For custodians the world over, the foremost challenge besides offering a comprehensive range of custody services, is in keeping up with emerging technology and evolving regulations and standards. They need to constantly re-examine business processes and re-engineer systems to accommodate efficient transaction processing and hit higher levels of STP.
TCS BaNCS for Custody is a SWIFTReady, highly scalable, real-time processing solution, with a robust securities trading, corporate actions, and cash processing platform. It’s continuously enhanced and comprehensive functionalities enable firms to rapidly scale up their securities services and transaction processing for multi-entity deployments.
Creating New Levels of Efficiency in Custody Operations
TCS BaNCS for Custody, fully compliant with ISO 15022/20022 standards, provides firms with the flexibility to manage increased business growth and helps you comply with the swathe of ever-changing regulatory mandates. The solution offers a wide array of benefits, such as:
- Enhanced transaction processing – Timely, accurate information management and execution, enabling high levels of STP
- Direct connectivity with local CSDs/ICSDs – Smooth integration with external market infrastructures with the help of the Service Integrator solution from TCS BaNCS
- Automation of end-to- end corporate actions processing – With minimal manual intervention, thus mitigating risk
- Global coverage – Across comprehensive event types and multiple markets
- Modular architecture and rules-driven business processes – High degree of reusability to help cater to new markets, while also resulting in quicker time to market.
- Corporate Actions – Speed up corporate actions
- Market Infrastructure – Build a strong foundation for business transformation
- Private Banking – Boost advisory capabilities and offer speedy solutions to customers
- Securities Processing – Step up trading with Straight-Through-Processing
- Securities Trading – Enable fast and seamless connectivity in trading
- Service Integrator – The financially aware middleware
- Target-2-Securities – Deal with regulations efficiently