Fostering a “Build your Own Apps” Strategy
Traditionally, building a tech solution involves business users conceptualizing the business rules, requirements and outcomes, which are then presented to the IT team for evaluation. The accepted specs are designed into the solution, which is followed by a development cycle, testing and, finally, the delivery for launch. This traditional process can take anywhere from six months to a year. Often times, the business user is frustrated by the end of this process, as the market has moved ahead and new functional enhancements may be required. These requirements are again addressed by the IT team through a change management process, which can lead to further delays in launching the solution.
Historically, the digital banking world has been no different. Building enterprise or consumer apps go through the same process. However, in a fast evolving world of digital and a discerning customer, can one afford to wait and not be the first to launch?
Enter BaNCS ADK (App Development Kit). A solution that both empowers business and IT users and addresses the key requirements of the business-rich user experience, comprehensive functionality and the ability to upgrade in real-time.
Design. Configure. Brand. Test. Launch.
BaNCS ADK is a tool that is easy to use, unencumbered by any kind of technological complexity, and free from the need to validate or worry about business processes. Using simple ‘drag and drop’ features, a user can design and build an app to specific configurations, branding and colors, and then test the solution and launch it—all within a matter of a few weeks. It addresses much of what banks need today:
- Ultrafast time-to-market
- Broad control and assured predictability over technology
- Unusually low TCO and dependency on IT skills
- Cash Management – Optimizing cash quickly and efficiently
- Compliance – Build strength in compliance
- Core Banking – Scale new heights in banking
- FATCA Compliance – Ensure compliance with an intelligent and configurable solution
- Global Risk Management – Get an enterprise view of risk and manage it efficiently
- Islamic Banking – Islamic and conventional banking on a single instance
- Origination – Add speed and efficiency to loan management
- Payments – Speed up efficiency in payments
- Reconciliations – Streamlined, end-to-end reconciliations
- Retail Banking – Rapid time to market for your solutions
- Service Integrator – The financially aware middleware
- Treasury – STeP up treasury operations
- TCS BaNCS Digital – Allow any place, any time banking
- Universal Banking – Achieve high levels of automation and accuracy in banking
- Wealth Management – Enable greater transparency in wealth management, faster