We are in the midst of an era where banks and financial services firms are collaborating and working together in the attempt to move from innovation to invention. How can you offer transformative solutions while you also keep your back-office processing efficient and secure?
Gain insights from TCS BaNCS’ best practices at SIBOS 2016, Booth E10:
- Strate is replacing multiple platforms with TCS BaNCS’ unique multi-asset class clearing and settlement capability
- BNP Paribas migrated its US custody operations covering all asset classes in record time, notching up customer satisfaction levels significantly
- Corpbanca Investment Trust readied itself for rapid expansion as a custodian to the high growth Colombian markets
- Enhanced customer experience at Credit Union Australia (CUA) with a single customer view that helped them save 150,000 minutes of service time per month
- Increased transaction currency volumes at Hubei Rural Credit Union to 2,500 per second-ten times higher than that from the previous core banking system
- Increased STP rates by more than 25% at Societe Generale and helped them gain 40% in back-office processing efficiency